Day 5 - My Proudest Moment

 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5


logo head

Being proud of yourself is a very good feeling, especially having others be proud of you too. Infact, it's the best feeling in this world. 

I'm sure I've had many proudest moments in my life and trying to think of the one to place first seems to be a task that looks impossible. Lol. I just can't place one at the top.

Maybe because I've done a lot of things that made me proud of myself and others, proud of me too. Writing this topic today, many things are just running down my mind that even till now, the proudest moment is still unknown.

Was it when I bought myself a guitar, with my own cash? Lol, but I felt like a full grown man already. I was proud of myself because I've started taking huge leaps, sacrifices and moves. I had that goal to get a guitar and I made sure I achieved it even if it cost me my last penny.

Another proud moment was when I won the award for the best student in mathematics back then in high school. It came as a surprise! I never expected it. When I was called up on stage for the best student in mathematics, I had that huge grin on my face and I was proud, mum was proud, and dad who's a mathematician was damn proud! And a funny fact was that I didn't even put much effort to get that award. Lol.

proud meme


Here's another one, I made my first rc motor car! I was younger when I carried out that personal project. I made the car from cartons, propeller motor, wires and a microphone battery. I was so proud of myself that I took the car to almost everywhere. To church, school, visit friends, name places a young lad would go to show off. Lol. 

Now to conclude, feeling proud of yourself is one of those moments where words cannot express the feeling it brings. It's a sensation you rarely experience in life that makes you feel blissful, excited and honorable within yourself, even when the feeling is experienced through others.

We have to encourage ourselves to try out new things and and explore this world to unlock many hidden surprises.


logo footer





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Quote

The Introduction

Day 6 - What I'm Afraid of