When should you start?

 Many people always think and think on the right time to start up something.


This is especially for those who want to learn a skill, start up a business or do something online. They spend so much time planning that at the end, they give up and let all their plans go down the drain.


I'm not saying that planning is bad or not necessary, but we just got to do something.


Instead of planning and planning, why don't you start? The main point there is to just start it up and scale through as you go.

I know some people might be thinking, "I've started but I've seen no results"

One thing we should know is that, the results will never come immediately!

Have in mind that once you start something, you'll have to keep doing it, keep going, keep working till you see results.

Don't just start writing and when you notice that you've not gained anything since one week, you stop writing and complain that results aren't coming.

Look! To be better at something, you'll have to keep soon that thing. Results don't come in a day, they don't come in 3 days, they don't come in a week or month.


Everything takes time and hardwork is needed to get to our dream target.

In all we do, let's just keep going.


I'm writing this article directly to myself because it's just what I need now.

Everything I've said from the beginning is just for me. I'm also sure it's be helpful for anybody else that comes across it.


So... Here's the answer to the topic.


When should you start?


Start now, start small and scale through to something big as time goes.

Never quit because you've not been able to amass great results. The results will definitely come from your hardwork and focus.


(Words of encouragement to me, Samuel)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Quote

The Introduction

Day 6 - What I'm Afraid of