My Favorite Quote

 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3


I'm not a fan of quotes, I'm not sure exactly why. Recently during my normal work research, I stumbled on this interesting quote by Albert Einstein, the theoretical physicist.

When I came across this quote, I found out that quotes are nothing but people's reality which has been put out to guide the oncoming generation. They are nuggets of wisdom that are discovered through other people's experience which can match with our circumstances or inspire us to move in different directions.


Albert quote

I just love this quote from Sir Albert. It basically gave me a clear vision of what to do with my career in a one-liner! Amazing.

It inspired me to break limits which I once thought I couldn't. This quote showed me that indeed, there's a genius in every human. I'm a dude who likes to procrastinate a lot. I would judge my ability to do certain things and I end up not doing them. 

I would think I couldn't and this is the exact same thing Albert is trying to say about the fish in his quote. This quote pushed me to make a move and I was shocked to see the awesome things I could come up with.

I'm on the journey of my life now and  a lot has been going in through my mind. I'll just let those bad and lazy thoughts slide away and try to achieve my goals.

Quotes like this give us a sense of perspective and belonging at the same time. We are not as different from others as we all think. Our struggles and circumstances aren't unique either. We all have to deal with same struggle and situations but our social media world has made us think everyone is doing better than us. Those are generally just facades. 

I hope I gave a clear understanding about this quote and directed your mind to the right track. I also hope to publish resources that can help in personal development, especially in this phase of life we found ourselves.

I made this research personally for me but I hope it becomes useful to others out there.

In general, my subsequent topics will be about goal setting, personal development, writing and overall, self improvement. I won't also forget to bring in the fun when necessary.

If you have any favorite quotes or any topic you would like me to write on, ping me a mail and if it resonates with me, it'll be published.


logo pic

Comments

  1. This really help me grinding and I know with time I'll surely get what I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certain that you will. Just try to keep negative and discouraging thoughts aside and you'll see improvements.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction

Day 6 - What I'm Afraid of