How Do You Look At Things

 I have this issue with most people. And sometimes, this issue makes me wonder if they really came to this world to conquer and be free or they came to be held in the chains of poverty, poor mindset and slow progress.

All the time, people are fond of seeing things from the negative side. They're always having negative thoughts towards everything they come across.

Later in their lives, they start complaining that they've been bewitched or something.

This negativity is known for ripping off lifetime opportunities from human beings like us.

If you introduce a business to them, they say, "What if it doesn't work out"

You introduce a friend, they say "Are you sure he isn't evil?"

You show them money making opportunities and they end up quitting or not going in at all, all because of the fear of failure.


Instead of saying, "I can't afford this"

Say, "How can I afford this"


If you went with, " I can't afford this ", your brain seizes from thinking up great ideas that could become a breakthrough for you.

Buy if you had gone with, "How can I afford this?" Your brain will open to think up ideas, strategies you can use to start up something, work on it, and scale through to achieve success.


Be positive 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Quote

The Introduction

Day 6 - What I'm Afraid of