Day 6 - What I'm Afraid of

 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6


banner


Growing up, I've learnt a lot of things, sacrificed some stuff for one thing or the other and also, overcame so many fears. I wasn't brought up to overcome my fears but the way I shaped my mind in my everyday activities, made me learn lot of things about fears.

In my own theory, I think if you have fear for anything, you'll try your best to avoid it. There are many theories out there but this is my own point of view.

I've overcome many fears including death. I had a belief that the fear of death is useless because, death will come no matter what anyone might think about it.  

Accept death as a necessity and pass the thought out of your mind. It must be a necessity or it would not come at all.

 

- Napoleon Hills


 Presently, my greatest fear is the fear of poverty. I fear poverty so much that I'll do my best to avoid it. A poor man is less recognized and forgotten most times, that's why in this world, we must all try to be successful.


a pic too

Hard work and determination can get you out the mess of poverty. You just need to set goals and start working towards those goals to achieve your dream career.


motivational quote

To conquer this fear of poverty, one must create a desire for riches and completely banish the option of poverty. You must be unwilling to accept poverty.


Following this ways and steps, you'll see that indeed, this world in an interesting place to be and full of mysteries that are yet to be uncovered.

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Quote

The Introduction