Life Bites!!!

 I just decided to write down a few things about my life today.





I see myself as a special being. I always see myself achieving great things. I know I don't live a "rich kid" life but I just love the way my life goes because I'm lucky.




I would try to post my lifestyle and stuff like that in this blog. It's gonna be like a mini online diary. 




Reading about me would be very fun and educational because almost everything that happens to me each day comes with a lesson.




Before I go on to post anything, you should know that I'm a Nigerian and a student who got admitted into the University of Technology, Owerri in January this year. 




I was so happy and couldn't wait for the change of environment. Before I knew it, the academic staff union of universities embarked on a strike. The strike started on 14th of February.




This has kept me at home since that day till now. The strike was called off today.




Sometimes I sit and wonder if this strike was just for me. I say this because of the amount of growth I've achieved both spiritual and intellectual.




I worked really hard on myself and achieved many things that I can proudly testify to in my life.




At least during the strike, I was able to massively grow a reading habit which  helped me a lot. I've also been able to develop self discipline. I've worked on many things and I know that I'll succeed more.




So... I started working as an apprentice in a ladies hair salon this week Monday. People have been surprised to see me working there and while some laughed, some asked why I chose there, some were saying I would have gone for a male job instead.


Well, I paid deaf ears to them all. I know what I chose and I know why I chose it.


I think I'll stop here for today.


I'll try to write more in my free time.


I love you readers. You all are the best ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Quote

The Introduction

Day 6 - What I'm Afraid of